Recommended courses and resources
- Khan Academy's Math courses
I've spend over 1000 hours on Khan Academy (I'm keeping track) and It's my favorite site on the web. The Math content is outstanding and their platform is getting better with each day. Make sure to create an account and follow their “missions”. They keep track of your progress and give you practice questions just as you need them.
Some of the best math explanations on the web. I wish every single tutorial online had the same clarity.
- Deep Learning from Stanford University
Andrew Ng's classic Deep Learning course is also the best. Andrew takes time to explain every topic in detail and provides enough intuition to survive — even as a math novice.
- My YouTube channel
I'm saving new videos and playlists every day. Lot's of good stuff here!
Deep Learning from Stanford University (ongoing)
- Deep Learning — Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio, Aaron Courville
- Grokking Deep Learning — Andrew W. Trask
- Neverwhere — Neil Gaiman
Some recent favorites
- The Elements of Content — Ann Handley
- 12: The Elements of Great Managing — Rodd Wagner
- Economics: The User's Guide — Ha-Joon Chang
- Good Strategy Bad Strategy: The Difference and Why It Matters — Richard P. Rumelt
- Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People — Mahzarin R. Banaji
- The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life — Twyla Tharp
- The Lean Startup — Eric Ries
- Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age — Sherry Turkle
- Talking to Humans — Giff Constable
- The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years — Sonia Shah
- On Immunity: An Inoculation — EulaBiss